31090051

The company that I used to complete my Power of Attorney and

Customer Question

the company that I used to complete my Power of Attorney and who sent it in to the Office of the Public guardian make a mistake on these forms.I have been advice by the Office of the Public Guardian that the the forms for this and the forms cannot be registred and need to be done again
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Cheshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None so far but the charged me £1,000.oo for there services pluss I spent a lot of myown time on this to
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The company is Legacy Wills they charged me more than £1000.00 and I used a lot of my time on this to.Now it needs to be done all over again
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm in Cheshire
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will continue this tomorrow
Expert:  JGM replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for your question. If this has to be done again it should be done at the expense of Legacy Wills. Have you contacted them about this? What was the mistake that was made?