Jak Bowtell
Jak Bowtell, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons) (ling.) ( franc.) (UEA) ARAeS
106352453

My ex partner and his mother are falsely accusing myself and

Customer Question

My ex partner and his mother are falsely accusing myself and the child's nursery of neglect/abuse over text message. Can anything be done?
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: We have a court order for 50/50 contact but after I rang the police over DV it has all escalated, this is not the first time such allegations have been made. They have not contacted the police or social services as of yet that I'm aware
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: Northamptonshire under Northampton court
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Expert:  Jak Bowtell replied 15 days ago.

Hello there, I shall try my best to assist you with this. I've read your outline which you kindly gave to the automated assistant. Could you setout your main concerns so that I can address them please? Please provide as much detail as possible.