How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jak Bowtell Your Own Question
Jak Bowtell
Jak Bowtell, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 159
Experience:  LLB (Hons) (ling.) ( franc.) (UEA) ARAeS
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jak Bowtell is online now

My ex partner and his mother are falsely accusing myself and

Customer Question

My ex partner and his mother are falsely accusing myself and the child's nursery of neglect/abuse over text message. Can anything be done?
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: We have a court order for 50/50 contact but after I rang the police over DV it has all escalated, this is not the first time such allegations have been made. They have not contacted the police or social services as of yet that I'm aware
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: Northamptonshire under Northampton court
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jak Bowtell replied 8 months ago.

Hello there, I shall try my best to assist you with this. I've read your outline which you kindly gave to the automated assistant. Could you setout your main concerns so that I can address them please? Please provide as much detail as possible.