Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

She was not in the vehicle when tested. She drove to a

Customer Question

She was not in the vehicle when tested. She drove to a hospital. She had drank a small amount before leaving. But when she arrived at hospital she drank a lot, whilst sat in stationary car. She left the car. The police tested her about 4o mins later. But she was not in the vehicle
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, well the police will be able to use cctv to show she turned up at the hospital in a car, that she consumed alcohol in a car with the meals that she could of driven the car such as having the keys and being in the vehicle. Did she consume more alcohol after leaving the car and going into the hospital?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She drank the majority of alcohol once she had stopped driving. She then left her car and went into the hospital
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no cctv evidence only statement of nurse on arrival at hospital
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I can’t call
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please can I stop this now. I wBt to cancel
Hi thank you for your message, ok well then her argument would need to be she consumed alcohol after she stopped driving and was no longer in control of the vehicle before going into hospital so any tests done subsequently are invalid. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.