12826847

Second opinion] What if a person is over drink limit but is

Customer Question

second opinion] What if a person is over drink limit but is tested after they have left their car
Assistant: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: they charged my daughter. She was over the legal limit but she was not in her car. She had driven her car and then drank in her car when it was stopped. She was given breath test 40 mins later when she was not in her car but in a hospital
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is this free?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

I am in England but the law is the broadly the same throughout the UK, Is that ok?