ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I want to get better access for my Kids Assistant: Where are

Customer Question

I want to get better access for my Kids
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sutton,london
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was allowed to see the kids every other weekend and every Sunday I haven't got them and a Wednesday after school but now she has stopped me seeing the kids in the week and I want to no what rights I have
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to no what rights I have
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 6 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. The simple fact is that you have equal rights and responsibilities to the children. If you have had the Wednesday then the court would usually support this - for you to all have a share of the holidays and celebrations days. You can make an application to the court on a form C100. I have to help you attached a link to a great book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Would I have any chance of joint custody

It will always depend on the circumstances of the children and indeed both parents. But the courts do make such orders. Again the book should help explain it to you. But most non resident parents get in addition to what you have had half of all the holidays! Please rate 5 stars

My pleasure.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works.