C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

EXCHANGE BANK my email

EXCHANGE BANK***@******.*** my email***@******.***

Dear Mr Mahammed,

Thank you for the information you have provided, the information is stored on our records.

We are awaiting the final stages of the process and the matter will be resolved.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HI SIR,thank you,for all your effort, advice and help to this matter..because is been very difficult dealing with RAbobank,london,plc.when i have submited all 4 documents.require.to them,that was completed with them.so i was really worry about,our lawyer has to sign needed documents.for banks..then I have to find contact for legal advice from internet wedsite for assistants.then i came up with JUST ANSWER..I am so greatful for all advice you have provide and given to me.I thank you..

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message. It has been my pleasure assisting you.

We are preparing multiple legal documents and we will proceed further, as we agreed, correct?

C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience: Senior Lawyer at Legal Group