Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

I was extradited from uk 7yrs ago. With that came and

Customer Question

Hello. I was extradited from uk 7yrs ago. With that came and deportation is well. Unfortunately I left my children there. When i was i uk prison i tried to fight against deportation but i didn't have money for solocitor. Uk border agency just said that my daughter learned live life without me. Uk border agency said that i have ban to re-entering um for 10yrs. Is any possibilities to get promision just tu enter the uk jus visit my daughter?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

Hi How can I help

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

When was the deportation granted by the Home Office

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I think that was in 2012.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That will cost me 50€ or im wrong?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

You can ignore the pop up phone message if you do not wish to talk over the phone

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

The only way to enter and visit your daughter would be to write to the Home Office with a view to revoke/cancel the deportation order.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

How long was you sentence for?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Where i can do that?
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

If your sentence was less than 4 years - normally it will not be revoked until 10 years. If your sentence was more than 4 years - it is concerned permanent.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was sentenced for 6yrs. For good behaviour i was released after 3yrs. Then i was extradited to lithuania. But i was told that i being deported is well
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

You would need to write to the Home Office address on deportation letter.

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

You can contact the Home Office on: 0044 203 4811736

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

Thank you and wish you all the best

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 9 days ago.

I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it.