Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have been denied Personal independence payments because I

Customer Question

I have been denied Personal independence payments because I can read email newspapers communicate with family and use a knife and fork.As I have 6 life long conditions all serious and bi polar I'm feeling the assessment was unfair
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hammersmith and Fulham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have started an appeal
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My doctor said that she cant write a letter for DHSS unless they request it and DHSS will not request it
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter. Can you tell me if you have done a mandatory reconsideration yet?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello ,yes I launched an appeal on the day I received the letter ,by phone, now I'm gathering medical reports

Thank you that's good. So can you tell me what your issues is primarily then and what you require help with and I can assist you. Thank you.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 day ago.
Hi thank you for your message, do you have a particular query about this?