12826847

I claimed a free trial offerfor a vitamin product online

Customer Question

I claimed a free trial offerfor a vitamin product online about three months ago.Despite frequent phone calls and frequent promises,Istill haven;tgot my money back.Because Iapparently missed the deadline for cancelling the product they billed me for a followup product....which I never received.This was£89.00...not something I could overlook
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Quite worried.No,you are the first person I have contacted
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None.I did threaten to contact the press,trading standards,and the BBC-as this company was endorsed by all three dragons
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well Iam a pensioner and cannot affordlegal representation as such
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

How did you pay for these items? Please note I am mobile today so may not be able to reply until later today thanks

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: How did you pay for these items?