ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

I have a court order in place for my child, today is my

I have a court order in place for my child , today is my collection day from school, mother texted random things accusing me off fraud etc. And said she’s keeping him of school so I can’t collect and not to come near her house, I spoke with the police who advised me to contact a solicitor. I would like to know where I legally stand. Many thanks
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: filed papers previously and on 19th December 2019 got my court order after several court dates. Today and this weekend she has breached.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Nuneaton magistrates court cv11 4ju
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Firstly if she is in breach of the order then you should apply to the court to enforce the order on form C79 - the court can order costs against her and make her intake unpaid work. It can potentially even send her to prison. I have also to help you attached a link to a great book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

My pleasure.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thanks

My pleasure