How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37584
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Had signed to have power of attorney over my maternal

Customer Question

Had signed to have power of attorney over my maternal parents estate, can this be revoked either permanently or temporarily, as find myself in no fit state to do this, as in recovery from an R.T.A.?
JA: Can you tell me where this is? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: At Nottingham offices that were near /on Talbot Street.
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Only of my own state of health.No copy of the signing.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: More than likely shall want my decline of the position to become permanent.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


Thank you for your query. What type of Power of Attorney was it? Lasting, General or Special Power of Attorney?