How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 17716
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Assistant: How can I help? How can I find out who has

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: How can I find out who has falsely accused me and which judge signed the warrant for my arrest? Thank you.
Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: I was charged with molestation of an old lady. And I have no information of a court date. I was arrested 28. 11 and released on bail nine hours later. My two telephones, ipad and laptop were also confiscated.
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: Walton on Thames, in Surrey.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Firstly, I'm not guilty! I've been set-up!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do t feel as if my duty solicitor is keeping me properly informed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had been caring for the old lady, for one year, but I wasn't DBS Checked.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I had been working as a carer, for the old lady since November 2018.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will wait.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

You want to know specially who made the complaint?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I would like to know who exactly made the complaint.
I would like to hear the evidence and discuss it. Whether my duty solicitor is gathering evidence. Has she interviewed witnesses and who is the judge that signed warrant for my arrest?
And how my laptop, telephones and ipad could be confiscated so quickly.
There is certainly another motivaition, behind all of this.
Kind regards

The answer is no.

You would never know this. They wont tell you. It a breach a of Data Protection.

There is my Judge who signed a warrant for your arrest. If this was a criminal matter then the Police would have arrested you. There is no warrant to sign by a Judge.

A Judge only grants a warrant (even then its signed by the legal advisor) if you are in Court bail and dont attend court.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you!
It's certainly not the answer I wanted to hear!
How can they violate my premesies, and try to destroy my family name and life
on hearsay? I have not been questioned, apart from when I was at the station and was told by my duty solicitor to answer every question with "no comment"!
It seems very easy to falsely accuse people, while the accused has no opportunity or rights to defend themselves at the beginning of a process.
I wrote to my duty solicitor on Friday afternoon, basically asking, where my case stands, but I haven't heard back from her.
It has been nearly six weeks since I was carted off the the jail cell, and I don't feel I have anyone in my corner.
Should I contact the City Ombudsman?
Thank you

Legal ombudsman.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What can I do if I am unhappy with my duty solicitor and where can I get good legal aid?
Thank you!

Sadly I cant recommend Solicitors but you can ask that your legal aid certificate is transferred to another firm.

Does that assist?

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 17716
Experience: Solicitor
Jamie-Law and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you