12826847

I have received a speeding notice I was not the driver it is

Customer Question

I have received a speeding notice I was not the driver it is not my car but has my number plate registration on it? Worried what to do?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: I am in Birmingham the speed offence was in manchester
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I have not replied to the notice only just got it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Is this really not your car?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Definitely not, I have reviewed the photographic evidence on the police website and my car does not have red leather seats and I have a fixed spoiler on the rear and black alloys also my car been off road last week as involved in accident
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
To be perfectly honest, I am offended by your initial response. I am a Chartered Surveyor with 30 years professional experience in dealing with property disputes and would advise you to review all details before making any assumptions. I will cancel my account with you immediately.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

It is really quite important.

I can tell you what to do but if you do it falsely you are probably going to prison. And people do.

However, if that is what you want, all the best.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You are so unprofessional, I have reported you to the Law Society, all the best!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 months ago.

Ok, good luck.

All the best.