Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Thank you for answering, I am in the process of separating

Hi, thank you for answering
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the process of separating with my wife, actually, I move from the house 3 months ago
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: and I pay half of the rent and half of her nursery which is £650/m + I left a car which I am paying finance for it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to give the car back to the finance because I cannot pay anymore my wife says I do not pay enought
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what is she saying she needs more money for?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
basically I want to give the car back because I cannot afford it anymore
she is saying that will take me to court to pay more. I don't want thing to go to this route. I want peaceful, just for my daughter
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
cannot afford at the moment
Hi, thank you for your message. If you cannot agree about future payments you should try to contact a mediator to help you find a conclusion that you both agree upon. You can find a mediator here:
https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/find-local-mediator/
You can use the maintenance calculator as a guide to help you find out how much you should be paying for your child it may work out to be not much more to what you are paying now. You can find the calculator here: https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-child-maintenance
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.