12826847

My nephew has a tenant Who was a friend of his brother. This

Customer Question

My nephew has a tenant Who was a friend of his brother. This person lives in their frontroom. Over the last few months this person has caused a lot of upset. My nephew wants her to move. So he asked this person to move out. They went to the CAB who advised her to put a lock on the front room door. Thi shas been done but they are still causing a lot of problems.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Bedford
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Non because he believes because this person has some sort of tenancy agreement he has no rights. Im not even sure that a contract lease is in existance.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are other issuses but it is difficult to discuss
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

To be clear, your nephew lives in the house with the person in their front room? They share the other facilities?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.