Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I was arresred on an aligatiin of driving wilst under the

Customer Question

I was arresred on an aligatiin of driving wilst under the influence of alcohol by a member of the public . I was in my gouse when police came and i had consumed a drink before they came. I was arrested gave a breath test some 2 hours later was over the legal drive limit. Will i need to have a solicitor?
Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: No released without charge pending further inquiries
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: Liverpool
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They also said i was acting in an agressive manner
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 6 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, if it goes further you will need a solicitor but it shouldn’t go further because they cannot show you had driven under the influence as when the police took the test you were at home and had consumed alcohol at home. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.