12826847

Can a company, like Aviva, wait until interest rates swing

Customer Question

Can a company, like Aviva, wait until interest rates swing in their favour, even after you have asked them to go ahead and set up an annuity?
JA: Have you talked to a financial professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it really
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer. However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.