C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

I have a question regarding my letting agent who is saying

Customer Question

Hello there. I have a question regarding my letting agent who is saying he not required to fix my sink and wants to charge me for it. It seems like such a minor thing to complain about but I've lived here for 6 years, I employ professional cleaners and gardeners and recently had a rental increase. For him to charge me for this has made me so cross.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Thirsk, North Yorkshire
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Sent him an email.saying I dont agree and that I want him to sort it out
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 6 months ago.

Hello.

Based on your circumstances, I do agree that charging you for fixing the sink is unreasonable and potentially unlawful.

The terms of your tenancy agreement will have an effect in regards ***** ***** matter as well.

What is the charge amount for the sink?