12826847

I had a stone set into a ring paid 150 pounds when I got out

Customer Question

I had a stone set into a ring paid 150 pounds when I got out of the shop I read
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Wales sorry I was going to say when I left and looked in a different light the stone cutter has scratched and scored the emerald. I phoned them straight away and the jeweller said I gave him a broken stone to set. I did not. What can I do?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: rang them to tell them, then they returned my call to say call back. When I did the girl who works for him said that the stone was already broken. She gave me a number to phone him on Monday morning.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?