How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37794
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have an interest in a coffee shop. The location is part of

Customer Question

I have an interest in a coffee shop. The location is part of a building used as a cafe, tourist information and art gallery. The landlord is the local town council. They wish to close the building for 3 months to complete repairs. This will effectively close my business. We have been tenants for 22 years.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: can they do this ?
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Oswestry Shropshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Rent always paid. No disagreements etc.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Church Street ,Oswestry, Shropshire. Uk
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter. Do you have a copy of your lease agreement?