How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I wanted to know if I attended university 4 years ago and

Customer Question

hello I wanted to know if I attended university 4 years ago and was somehow traumatised by their service can I still make a valid complaint
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South Bank University, London, United kingdom
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: I interrupted the year 2 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I picked up a mental health condition after attending there and I suspect they where discriminatory towards me, also they unfairly charged me the full price for the year when I told them I wanted to leave but didn't know how
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 months ago.

You have 6 years to bring a claim. Want me to tell you how?