12826847

Where do I go to start the ball rolling? They sent me a

Customer Question

Hi again
Where do I go to start the ball rolling?
They sent me a letter saying they’ve sent a draft will for me to sign & return twice, which is true, but that’s only happened recently! They’ve ignored all my messages I’ve left on the answering machine, also my emails & letters by post. Now I’ve decided to do something about it myself they’ve suddenly sent me a draft will to sign & return-but I’ve done neither as I don’t want to deal with them after being ignored for so long! Nor do I want my Will to be written by them after all this time!
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. Thank you for your enquiry and your patience. When you say “they” do you mean “solicitors”?