12826847

I am one of 26 investors with a property management company

Customer Question

Hi I am one of 26 investors with a property management company Coyne Group Bristol who have lost all their in investment in a ponzi scheme called Golden Acres. Our investment money has since been swallowed up by a bridging loan. its appears this has happened with 90% of all Coynes projects where an SPV has been set up, they have taken all their management fees then opted out of the management contract. how can we get Trading Standards to investigate before more people are the subject of this fraud?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: We are collating a case file with all the evidence in preparation for a joint action. We have a meeting with our MP. The land is now for sale to cover the bridging loan.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Yes in the first instance for free advice, but individually it will be too expensive. it is taking time to get buy in for a group action.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The total investment was 1.6million but the bridging loan in 900,000 due in March. The CEO of Coyne has contracts which carefully help them avoid any liability. We need to get an official action which does not cost us any more money and is funded by a Government body, if not help us then to stop this happening to anyone else.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

what is it you want to know about this today please?