Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I broke my shoulder in Feb last year due to negligence of

Hi, I broke my shoulder in Feb last year due to negligence of sainsburys not icing the car park, they’ve offered me money but I am now going to see a specialist from their insurers they can’t get me in until July this year. I think this length of wait is unacceptable. I’m wondering whether legal representation is the way to go now
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Farnborough Hampshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filed a complaint, got offered 9,000 but appealed as I still have bruising and am unable to use my arm Now sent for assessment
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have now fallen at home and broken my other shoulder because I couldn’t break my fall with the bad arm. I do have rheumatoid arthritis

Welcome to JA.

Having reviewed the circumstances if you require private treatment for the injury and compensation not just for the injury but for other losses you have suffered such as travel expenses, medical expenses, care and assistance provided by loved ones, etc then my suggestion is to contact a no win no fee solicitor to take on your claim ASAP.

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will provide contact details of personal injury solicitors who can take your claim on and seek the highest compensation for the losses suffered?

Please ignore the automated call request unless you wish to talk to me about the answer

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes please

Please contact the following solicitors below

Slater Gordon solicitors- 0330 107 5002

They have offices across England so they should be one close to where you live. Further they offer a free consultation therefore you can discuss the matter with them and you can decide whether this is the route you wish to take.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.