How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1656
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

I broke my shoulder in Feb last year due to negligence of

This answer was rated:

Hi, I broke my shoulder in Feb last year due to negligence of sainsburys not icing the car park, they’ve offered me money but I am now going to see a specialist from their insurers they can’t get me in until July this year. I think this length of wait is unacceptable. I’m wondering whether legal representation is the way to go now
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Farnborough Hampshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Filed a complaint, got offered 9,000 but appealed as I still have bruising and am unable to use my arm Now sent for assessment
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have now fallen at home and broken my other shoulder because I couldn’t break my fall with the bad arm. I do have rheumatoid arthritis


Welcome to JA.

Having reviewed the circumstances if you require private treatment for the injury and compensation not just for the injury but for other losses you have suffered such as travel expenses, medical expenses, care and assistance provided by loved ones, etc then my suggestion is to contact a no win no fee solicitor to take on your claim ASAP.

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will provide contact details of personal injury solicitors who can take your claim on and seek the highest compensation for the losses suffered?

Please ignore the automated call request unless you wish to talk to me about the answer

Customer: replied 6 months ago.


Please contact the following solicitors below

Slater Gordon solicitors- 0330(###) ###-####/p>

They have offices across England so they should be one close to where you live. Further they offer a free consultation therefore you can discuss the matter with them and you can decide whether this is the route you wish to take.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.


Anthony Chendo and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you