12826847

When i was 13 i got arrested for abuse and was taken to the

when i was 13 i got arrested for sexual abuse and was taken to the police station and intviewed then i was place in care, im now 34 and my girlfriend wants to adopt and im worried that it will show up during the process, noone knows about that part of my past , will it show up or has it been removed from the police record
Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the sexual abuse charges?
Customer: no it was about 21years ago
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: in scofland
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, i never went to court just to children's pannels

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi, thank you for your help

I am really sorry but there is a chance that could still show on your PNC and then should be disclosed on enhanced checking. It would only be disclosed if deemed relevant but the police are fairly risk adverse I'm afraid.

There is a chance it would not be there just as a result of the passage of time and human error in failing to keep records but you cannot rely on that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ive had a police check for a job and ive had a visa for usa and it wasnt on there
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
id rather text if that's ok

You may be lucky then.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok thank you for your help

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/