How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2563
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I have submitted C4 and c100 forms but both were written. In

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir,
I have submitted C4 and c100 forms but both were written. In response to C100 they said you should submit the application where teh children are not sure if they have read the forms in which i have stated that kids has french nationality vut they are living in UK at the moment and going to school here in UK.
what is teh best way to see my kids as she is still not letting me see my kids and live few street away and I know the school they go to. She has asked them not to let teh kids meet mne. She has instructed teh kids as well not to come to me or meet me.
In C100 form i mentioned it is in emergency and they need to take actio nstraight away and that took more than 6 weeks for them to get back to me and say i can not submit applkication in UK.
Is there anyway I can get to see my kids and get quick orders from court.
I found her address by search all schools in the rea and it took few weeks but i finally i found the klids and i would not need C4 now.
Please advise what do i do.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Are you stating that you, your wife and the children were habitually resident in France, but she brought there here to the UK without your consent?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Lea,Thank you for your reply. Yes, they were living in France and my kids were born in France and they are french national. She never wanted to come and live in the UK. But when I filed divorce in France and requested the right to visit the kids she moved from France to London. Now I have got a decision for the right to visit teh kids but that is made by the French court. Now she has moved to London with Kids in August 2019. She did not tell anyone and never got my consent or even told me where she is going. I spent weeks and months to find her address as police said it is not their job to find my kids and wife.
I have also filed for divorce in the UK as well. but not for the right to visit the kids. I need to see my kids with teh authority of teh court. What is the quickest way to do?

In that case, your wife has abducted them, and that is the reason that your application to the UK courts has been rejected - the family court does not have jurisdiction to hear your case.

You need to contact the Central Authority in France for the Hague Convention on child abduction. You can find their contact details here:

Alternatively, as you are currently in the UK, you may wish to contact the English Central Authority here: They may be able to assist you with your case from the UK - but you will need to contact them to find out first.

Does that clarify your position and what you need to do?

Can I check that you received my response and that it answered your question?


SASH_Law and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you