Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Are there any lawyers available

Customer Question

Are there any lawyers available
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.

Yes, how can I help?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am a consultant and need to know if i can sued if I do not start a consultancy project that could make the company I’m working for a lot of money and obviously lose a lot due to being signed with stress the day before starting?

Hi thank you for your message, so to be clear you signed a contract to do the work and now wish to pull out? What does the contract for the service state about terminating or leaving the contract?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
There is no contract just an email

I see, in that case you should contact them and state that you wish to pull out of doing the contract. They should not see you in these circumstances as they can get someone else and if they did sue you it is unlikely they will be successful. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is 2 days before and they can’t someone else
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is two days before and they can’t get someone else

Hi thank you for your message, well if you do not want to do the contract you will need to speak to them and withdraw. You can speak to them and see what they say about that. They might say that is fine, if not then you will have to pull out anyone and run the risk they sue or you will need to continue with the contract. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.