Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

Hope you are well, attached here the employment tribunal

Hi, Hope you are well, attached here the employment tribunal judgement and letter that I received few days ago, in the reasons the tribunal changed many details that did clearification about even doesn't mentioned many other details clearly however I don't want to continue or ask for reconsideration either appeal, in the end of the final hearing the Judges told me need to inform the tribunal about my availabilities for remedy and told me I win part of the case then sent to me attached Judgement and letter. I have same question are there any chance that the respondent can make application for legal cost payment and if yes also if the tribunal agreed about the respondent application I are there chance for me for making Reconsideration or appeal in that time the new Judgement, are there time or chance for available for the respondent to do that

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter.

Thank you for the information. I will review it just now.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, many thanks

As part of your claim has succeeded the respondent will not be able to make an application for legal costs in this matter. If an application was made it would ultimately be up to the judge to decide what happens and this would not be for a lawyer to comment on this. However, as you have won part of the case then you will have to attend a remedy hearing. This means that you will go in front of a judge and tell them how much money you are claiming for. There are online tools you can use to help you "quantify" your claim. It appears from the judgement that this was a fair hearing to be heard therefore the respondent wouldn't have any grounds for a wasted costs application. In employment tribunal's parties have to pay their own costs and it is not like civil court where you can make an application to have your costs covered if you win part or all of the claim.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
many thanks, ***** ***** I win part of the case orally in the final hearing end, the tribunal dose not mentioned anything about that I win part of the case in Judgement is this normal, is it possible they will invite me for remedy hearing later even nothing mentioned about it in the Judgement

Yes, you will receive a separate letter with a date listing stencil on it and you will have to let the tribunal know when you are available to attend for a remedy hearing. This will probably be around a month or two from when you get the letter. These things are never quick.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Many thanks Mr Ross
Kind Regards
Jacob