Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

My next to next door neighbour is knocking my door almost

Hi. My next to next door neighbour is knocking my door almost every week and saying that I am hacking systems.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: He is also saying, I belong to a group who is creating this non sense. I am a respectable employee and see this as false allegation. Can I take legal step against this.
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer:***** Port talbot.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have informed the police. The police been to my house few times and his house also few times, but there is no solution
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is there any chance of dragging him to the court.
He is causing a lot of trauma by the ferocious knocking at my door every time.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm is your neighbour continuing to knock on your door daily?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not on daily basis but mostly Saturdays or Sundays. Frequency increased in from December 19.
I would advice that you make a formal complaint to your local council here:https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council. In the letter you should set out your claim and what you want from them. The council will contact your neighbour and ask him to stop the nuisance. If he does not stop you will need to take the matter to court and get a court order to stop him from entering your premises. You can find a solicitor to represent you using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you. I will write to council.