Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Some one on tiwitter going by the name of kylie minogue

Customer Question

Hi some one on tiwitter going by the name of kylie minogue scammedme out of 30 quid on a one4 all card
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: it started on Twitter then she got me to download hang out I use an I phone 5 and can’t read the email address she wanted me to get an amazon card for 100 I’m on benefits and supporting a homeless man from Pilsdon community Dorset she wanted to know shop names in swanage and told me to collect amazon gift card from rainbow shop there would be 100 quid on for me and to collect receipt so because rainbow was shut I went to post office kings road all for one card no is 4844261718231491 paid in cash she also asked me for a pic so Paul took my photo if she uses my pic to create an account in my name and scams people look out I have spoken to the commanding officer Dorset police today since October I’ve had a
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: people trying to get at me they need to be caught hope you are ready to infect computers with a virus for all these wicked evil lot I’ve had enough I’ve changed my mobile number if u want it
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Fraud Analyst more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Rachael horlock*************@******.*** if you wanna get into my phone and check it out for yourself kind regards ***** ***** ps all hell will break loose see u next Tuesday
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer. However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

You need to report the fraudulent account to to Twitter to have it shut down.

You also need to contact your card provider and have them refund you any money stolen on your card under the chargeback scheme.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd