How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7112
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I came to nigerua on holiday and i was unaware that my two

This answer was rated:

I came to nigerua on holiday and i was unaware that my two and a half year visa expired while on holiday, what should i do next
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in the uk and i was under a two and a half year citizenship
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: My lawyer is not picking up his phone, i would hust like to know the possibilities of me being able tk renew it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It expired on the 6th of this month while i was in nigeria


What is your nationality and which visa are you referring to? Spouse visa?

UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am Nigerian and my visa is a child visa

Thank you.

You need to apply for a new visa in that case from Nigeria.