Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I am in need of legal advice after the father of my 6yr old

I am in need of legal advice after the father of my 6yr old son refuses to put him in safety clothing when on a motor cross bike even though he fell off the bike in his fathers car in August and ended up in the major burns unit
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Taunton, Somerset
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have tried to speak to his father but he is refusing to stop putting my son on a motorbike or purchase the necessary safety equipment
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at the moment
Hi, thank you for your message. If you cannot agree I would advise that you apply for a specific issue order. A Specific Issue Order is an order sought from the family court to determine a specificquestion which has, or may arise, in connection with any aspect of Parental Responsibility for a child. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.