12826847

I own a recruitment agency in partnership with another

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I own a recruitment agency in partnership with another woman. We are both directors, employed in the company, with equal shares. The agency is not doing very well, mostly because of endless disputes between us, so we can barely cover our own salaries every month (we haven't recovered our salaries since November last year). My wish is to dissolve the agency and start a new one, but my partner won't agree, and one of the reasons is that she is currently pregnant. I have a few options and I would need your legal advice on these: 1. Resign - but remain director. Can I open another agency with the same profile (medical). Do I still have access to all company data, business bank account etc? Do I have a say on who she employs, salary increases, expenses? Does she need to justify all changes - hours worked, salaries, expenses etc.? Do I have right to expenses? (the reason I'm asking this is because she wants to employ her boyfriend, with a high salary just to make sure there are no dividends to split with me). 2. Resign from director as well, but remain share holder. Do I still have access to some company data, business bank account etc? The company owes me the salary for 2 months, and I would like to recover it as soon as. Do I have any rights? Do have a say on who she employs, salary increases, expenses? Does she need to justify all changes - hours worked, salaries, expenses etc.? 3. Leave the company completely. How do I recover my salary? Do I have the right to the Facebook page considering that I created it one year before the company was opened. I maintained and developed it completely. But all ads were paid by the company. Is it now a company asset? The page is created with my personal email address and mobile. Is it legal to keep it? 4. If I'm employed in my new company, can I be employed by another company abroad? Work from the distance. JA: Have you discussed this scheduling issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer? Customer: No, I haven't JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union? Customer: I'm an employee in my own company JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: No. All my questions are in the message above. Thank you

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. there are far too many questions for me to respond typing , it would not be proportionate. I will need to speak to you on the phone

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello. Yes, please. Could you please give me a ring at 07449335512?

The system regrettably only makes integrated calls and all calls are chareable a one off feel. I am not therefore able to call direct to number you have provided.