JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

How much is a cohabitation agreement cost and what

Customer Question

How much is a cohabitation agreement cost and what recommendations can anyone give me to get this done in the Cheshire/Merseyside area
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 8 days ago.

Hello, this is Jim and I am a dual-qualified lawyer (UK and Republic of Ireland) and happy to help you today.

You should be able to download and tailor a cohabitation agreement at the Law Depot website (http://www.lawdepot.co.uk).

It would contain all necessary details for your purposes and as long as it is signed and witnessed (and you have each taken legal advice as to the consequences of signing it) then it would be legally binding.

For a law firm who could do the agreement and advise you too, try this one:

www.familylawliverpool.co.uk/cohabitation-living-together.html

I hope this helps – if you can please give a positive rating by clicking 5 stars (at the top of your screen), I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge and I will be credited for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 6 days ago.

I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if anything requires clarification. In the meantime if you could either leave a star rating, or reply “yes”, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,

Jim