How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 37435
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Entitlement to amount of Pension, I am in Cambridgeshire, 12

Customer Question

Entitlement to amount of Pension
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Cambridgeshire, 12 miles from Peterborough
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I contracted a disease due to my work ....medical, which has worsened and although I receive D.L.A I do not consider all details now my condition has worsened to be taken into account. My condition is incurable
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have applied for pension but just passed on to Northampton Office and seemingly passed from one department to another
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I am currently out of my office travelling and working from my laptop. I will therefore be unable to speak to you, but another legal expert may pick up your enquiry.

If you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 months ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

How old are you?

What were your dates of employment?

What disease did you contract?

Why do you think that your ex employers are responsible for causing you the disease?

When were you first diagnosed by a medical professional?

Did you realise any sooner that you may have sustained an industrial injury as a result of your working environment?

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.