How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5924
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

In 2014 my mother went into st George's hospital for a

This answer was rated:

Hello in 2014 my mother went into st George's hospital for a blocked artery to come home the same day, but my mother collapsed and died. I have been in contact do that George's hospital as there is many inconsistencies in there report. Firstly they denied the operation caused her death, then finally they admired the operation contributed to her death which they said will be now put on her medical records as it was not put on her death certificate. Will I be able to go forward with this in a civil matter against St George's hospital?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in london
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Well I've gotten a solicited a few years ago, and had an independent cardiologist, but now with there admittance it changes things that it contributed to my mother's death
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I have plenty of paper work with them staying my mother collapsed in the toilet, then it was by her bed. Also the didn't intubate quick enough and many other factors
Hi thank you for your message, yes you should be able to bring court action. You will need to find a solicitor to represent you, you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case professional negligence. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you