SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I work for Homes as forklift driver. And now is second week

Hi my name is***** and I work for Morris Homes as forklift driver. And now is second week when they asking me to do jobs which I do not want to do,they said if I not doing this they will sack me. I have got records off contract manager speeking with me. I was contact
Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I was contacted head office,and they ignored me tho. I still need to feed me family and pay bills
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: no I haven’t, I just spoke with head office and they do not back to me
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m full employee with them

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Is the work you are being asked to do part of your job role? Do you have a written contract and job description?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Well I was doing me job, this morning and then comes another forklift driver,then site manager asked me to do labour jobs,cleaning all site, everybody started laughing at me. I feell really stressful. And this is all becouse I was asking 2 days off this week . To see the doctors.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
On me employee contract says I’m forklift driver. Not labour,not painter ,not scaffolding,
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I just lost, panic how I can pay me bills and where is best way to call to get sorted all this issue.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can I have the number where I can call to make complaint please
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Apologies for the delay ACAS number is here : 0300 123 1100. Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm