Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I was received parking ticket fine just to not display

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i was received parking ticket fine just to not display paring ticket in a private land while i was authorised to park and parking company took me to the court
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: this was in birmingham b11 2aa fairgate house
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: it was in april i couldnt attend it because i moved my house now need to apply fo n244
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA.

I will review your question and will return to you today.

Please note this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok

Thanks for your patience.

Is it case you were authorized to park in the place in question but you failed to display your parking permit and as a result you received a ticket?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
received 2 parking charges.

Were there signs at the car park which stipulated you need to show your parking permit?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yh
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
but they were recntly changed it before there wasnt any ristrictions

If there was a stipulation to display your parking permit at the time you received the tickets then you may struggle to not only set-aside the judgment but also defend the claim if the judge set-aside the matter. This is because the parking company argument will be you failed to abide by their terms and conditions.

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will proceed to the next step

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what should i do then. shall i say i woukd pay original fine or?

I suggest you contact the parking company ASAP and organize how to pay the fine because what you dont want is the baliffs knocking on your door as not only would that be a stressful experience but you will have to pay more money since baliffs will want a fee from you for their services.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
they took me to the court and i have got ccj on my file in april 2019
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how can i contact the company now

They should be contact details on the court documents I.e an address or try searching for them on the internet.

Further when you pay off the ccj please return to me or open a new question to the experts as we will guide you on how to show creditors that the ccj on your records has been satisfied.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know