F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I need an advice of a property solicitor.

Dear Sir or MAdam i need an advice of a property solicitor.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My lender asked me to produce ESW1 form proof for safe aluminium cladding
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can i order this form privately through a solicitor not through a management company because of the long wait?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

can you give me all the relevant information and why you need this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello thanks . My lender asked me to give a surveyor a ESW1 form to completely the process of valuation of the property. I have requested the firm from the management company but it’s a long wait. I am wondering if I can obtain this form for privately through a solicitor or can my surveyor do the necessary assessment himself? Many thanks

The former is to be completed by an authorised professional who is not only one particular category but has the relevant experience.

He has to be one of the people listed here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/666861/Information_note_for_landlords_and_building_owners_of_tall_residential_buildings_with_ACM_cladding.pdf

On page 14 onwards.

So it’s a case of finding someone from one of those categories and who has the necessary experience, and can do it for you.

Otherwise straightforward.

Can I clarify anything else for you?

I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

Please take a moment to look at the top right-hand corner of the page and rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen.

You may need to login again to use the rating service. Although it says "rate to finish" it doesn't close the thread and we can still exchange emails.

It's important that you use the rating service because that gives me credit.

It doesn't just give me a pat on the head! It's what gets me paid!!

There is also an experts incentive scheme whereby the more 5 star ratings I get I do actually get a pat on the head!

All you need to do is press Submit.

If you still need any points clarifying, I will still reply because the thread does not close.

Best wishes.

FES

On page 14 onwards.

Otherwise straightforward.

Can I clarify anything else for you?

All you need to do is press Submit.

Best wishes.

FES

F E Smith, Advocate
Experience: I have been practising for 30 years.