How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5431
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

My friend and I are wanting to join forces to work in the

This answer was rated:

My friend and I are wanting to join forces to work in the care industry but we want to be self employed, just the two of us, we won't be making over the threshold for corporation tax but should we use we company House to officiate the business name and what membership should we join ie basic or seed this is a UK business, there are no huge outlays needed or any plans for employing other staff
Hi thank you for your messsge, if you are going into business the best bet would be a limited company. This is tax advantageous and protects you and your personal assets from any claims against the company. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you