C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

Does a business card need to show the company registered

Does a business card need to show the company registered details (eg registered name, number, address) or is this only required on the letterhead,website and email footers?I am setting up a Ltd Company but the trading name is ***** ***** verify the rules about business cards. I have looked at Companies House page on stationery and promotional material but it does not state business cards.

Hello. In accordance with the The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008, no such legal requirement exists in regards ***** ***** cards.

Therefore, the answer is no, you are not obliged to display those particular details.

However, if you wish, you can do so.