How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15035
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

My son is british living in the Philippines he has a

This answer was rated:

My son is british living in the Philippines he has a fillipino wife and 2 boys born in the Philippines how much would a tourist visitor visa to come to england
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Nothing has been done
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No


Thank you for your query. Do the 2 boys have British Passports?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi sorry for the delay no the boys do not have british passports


It may be worth applying for British Passports for the boys and a Tourist Visa for your Spouse. This would be the best solution long term and probably the most cost effective also.

You will be able to apply for British Passports for the boys at the High Commission is Manilla.

Further details of the Tourist Visa process can be found at the following link:

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

INC Law and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you