INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My son is british living in the Philippines he has a

My son is british living in the Philippines he has a fillipino wife and 2 boys born in the Philippines how much would a tourist visitor visa to come to england
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: Nothing has been done
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visitor visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your query. Do the 2 boys have British Passports?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi sorry for the delay no the boys do not have british passports

It may be worth applying for British Passports for the boys and a Tourist Visa for your Spouse. This would be the best solution long term and probably the most cost effective also.

You will be able to apply for British Passports for the boys at the High Commission is Manilla.

Further details of the Tourist Visa process can be found at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/tourist-short-stay-visas

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,