Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I want to take out an injunction against one of the

Good morning. I want to take out an injunction against one of the attendees at my church. I am the Pastor. Thank you
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the UK. The church is in London
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I gave him a letter asking him to leave.i put up notices saying we have the right to refuse entry and also no photography or recordings are allowed without permission. He deliberately left his seat and took photos of the notices I put up on the walls. I believe he is video recording people and the services without my permission.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Last Sunday I called the police after he took photos of the notices, but they told me they have no powers to ask him to leave because it is a civil matter. I also believe he is getting into the church and sabotaging the gas boiler, the music desk, leaving windows open, but we have no proof. He is the only person who may have a key to one of the side doors. We are planning on cameras but are awaiting internet. He definitely had a locksmith change the locks. We have several crime numbers against him for reports we sent to the Met. He comes every Sunday morning and continues to record and video us without our permission.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm do you have any evidence of his actions?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We have confirmation that he had the locks changed. He was found inside the church by another Pastor when she opened the door. We see him every Sunday recording and possibly videoing without permission. Unfortunately we have no conclusive evidence he is breaking into the church and sabotaging various items. We believe he tore church minutes out of our minutes books when he and his family stayed there for a time when they were evicted. We believe he stole bank statements, but no one saw him do it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Sir, on the injunction form which question under section 8 should we tick 1) By application in pending proceeding or Under provision, or under part 8? We are unsure which one to tick....Then question 8 We are filing ourselves, so do we delete solicitors? Thank you

Hi, thank you for your message. I can see that you requested a phone call. Did you receive the call?