Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

On 18th October 2019, I suffered partial drowning in the

On 18th October 2019, I suffered partial drowning in the swimming pool on a cruse liner and required medical attention costing £1547.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Exeter
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I completed and submitted a claim with supporting documentation to the claims service of Insure & Go, whose travel policy I had previously purchased. This was acknowledged in November, but no further information has been provided despite letters and calls to the call centre.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had to meet the cost from my own resources and I should like to know whether and when the claim will be met.

Welcome to JA

These sort of claims could sometimes take a while to resolve due to aspects such as evidence gathering, chasing any responsible party for the loss or could be down to someone within the system dragging their feet. That said in order to speed matters up you should consider speaking to a solicitor who specializes in these sort of claims to assist you chasing the relevant parties. Do you want a no win no fee solicitors contact details so you can call and present all the evidence to them?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
A no win/no fee solicitor could be helpful

Please see below a link for the no win no fee solicitors to assit you

https://www.hudgellsolicitors.co.uk/accidents-and-illness-abroad/cruise-ship-accident-claims/

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.