F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

We have a parking place outside our garage which we park in

Hi we have a parking place outside our garage which we park in but opposite is the back of neighbours garage with parking at front of garage but not behind which they use consistently for parking hence making it difficult to get in and out . This by the way is not a designated parking space
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Citiation is there’s no room for manoeuvre and neighbours are very unreasonable
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: we have said because it’s closer to there property they may us it to unload shopping but then move car to designated parking space
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: tried to be reasonable but what was 10 mins turned into 1 hour then all day and night at times

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

how long have you and them lived there?

is this garage meant to be used to put car in and out of the way of others?

is this all private residents and garages?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Lived here 2 years garage they park behind is there,s but entrance is at the front of there garage with a small door at back where they prseideto park
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yes pls if u could help us