INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I want to know if I sell my mobile home what rights does my

I want to know if I sell my mobile home what rights does my partner have?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in the Sleaford Lincolnshire Area
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have not taken any
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would I be able to get benefits?

Thank you for your query. Are you and your Partner married?

Who's name is ***** ***** deeds to the Mobile home?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** deeds of the park home. We are not married nor in any legal civil partnership. We do have a joint account for the bills he puts £529.28 into the account, my occupational pension from my late husband is £348.42 these amounts go in every month. Has age to do with anything?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please Do Not call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This joint account has only been for 2 years, we have only been living in the mobile park home for 2years. As we have only been back in this country for the same length of time

Please ignore the call request. This is automatic through the site.

If you are not married and your name are on the deeds of the Park Home your Partne would not be entitled to claim anything if you choose to sell.

With reference to benefits, this would be a matter for you to take up with your local Council and the department for Work and pensions

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

many thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much,

It's a pleasure.

Kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It does not matter that we have a joint account he pays £529.28 or I pay £348.52 in each month. We have been back in this country 2 years only had the park home for 2years . He would not have any squatters rights
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has the money to rent as he has his own bank account money from a works pension goes in there. Would he have any squatters rights?

He may have equitable rights due to the payments he has made. You will need to calculate how much he has contributed to the repayments or haw much the value has increased.

It may be worth you instructing a local solicitor to deal with this for you. You will be able to find details of one on the law society website under the section Find a Solicitor. The web address is: www.lawsociety.org.uk

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.