Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Assistant: How can I help? Has a supplier the right to

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Has a supplier the right to cancel my order & issue a refund after the order and payment was acknowledged in writing?
Assistant: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: I look forward to heading g from you.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Order dated 21 Dec 2019
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Order dated 30 Dec 2019. I was notified by a call centre, then a notice of cancellation and a refund issued by email shortly thereafter. Supplier was B& Q. Have been to local B&Q and purchased more expensive replacements.

Hi thank you for your message, it is likely that the terms and conditions set out that whilst the order was acknowledged automatically as was payment, the order was not formally accepted and therefore no contract was formed and as such they could cancel the order. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.