INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I need help regarding social services? Assistant: Where are

Hi, i need help regarding social services?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in birmingham
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have rang up every one in regards ***** ***** something done for the wrong doing of social services and nobody can help me..
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I know that the have breached my human rights and would like something doing to get my son back
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Have you filed a formal complaint with social services themselves?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No but i have requested the hole case (paperwork, phone calls emails etc) and still have not got it i have been waiting 7 months i have phoned and emailes and still nothing..

I see you have requested a telephone call but your payment method has failed

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It wont let me make the phone call
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can we talk on here as i can not make the call?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You there?

The first thing I suggest you do is file a formal complaint with social service. If they do not give you a satisfactory response, you should escalate your complaint. Further details of how to complain against social services can be found at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care/about/complaints-procedure

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The case is closed under a sgo but i know they have breaches my human rights and ripped my son away

You can still escalate the abuse of process and demand that this be investigated.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Who can i take it to if im not happy with there responce

You can then take it to a Judicial Review. Which would be a review of the process by the courts.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Would i have to attend this review in the courts or do they do this with out me?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also how long would this take? How long do they have to respond and then the court etc for something to be done.. ?

Judicial Review could take up to several months.