Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

I’m married and I’m. 25 years old. However I’m decedent if

I’m married and I’m. 25 years old. However I’m decedent if my Dad ( EEA Citizen) because I’m broken financially. I live with my dad at the moment
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: im Brazilian and I know my dad can be my sponsor if showing the dependency evidences but my wife can be sponsored by my dad as well?
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just would like correct my English. I’m dependent of my dad

Hi How can I help?

Yes your wife can be sponsored by your father - who is the EEA National - is that correct?

If you apply you are not the EEA national - your wife application will be refused as you do not have Permanent Residence in the United Kingdom.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But the application can be sent at the same time of mie?

When does your visa expire?

Has your father applied for his Settled/Pre-settled status under the EU Settlement scheme?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will first apply now. We just arrived from Brasil and we are living with my dad.However before we arrived here my dad was sending us money .

I see

Yes if you apply will be granted Pre-settled status

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not yet. He needs to apply first? He has the permanent residence already . But not by the Eu scheme

If you Dad has yet to apply he should apply to secure his rights in the UK. If he has been in the UK for five years and exercised his EU treaty rights - he will get Settled status.

Whatever you do - you should not apply on your behalf as it will be refused and you are a Dependant on your father!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has the status already but under the Home office and not by the EU scheme

I see

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know ... I’m
Just wondering if my wife and I can apply together being sponsored by my dad? Or if I have to apply first and after I got the visa she can apply

You should apply together it would make sense.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How much is your service for apply ?

If you get it it makes sense she should get as well - Son/daughter in law!

I can give you a document checklist and rep letter to help you apply.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also if my dad has the status and the residence card he can apply for naturalisation. He can apply until the end of this year? Or he must apply before Brexit?

It is not a Client-Lawyer relationship. However, I can assist in providing/guide you through the process via JustAnswer medium only

If you father already has PR, - he can apply after 1 year after the grant of his PR for naturalisation as a British citizen.

He would be exempt from the Life in the UK - B1 English test if he is 65, if not he must do the test.

The application form is AN and the Home Office fee is £1,330.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know. He has the 1 year already. But he usplanning to apply in July but he is not sure if now he needs to hurry up and apply before Brexit that is the end of this month

He has quite some time to apply.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ah I see . He will not lose his rights after the Brexit?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How much do you charge for the application?

Which application?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Both. My dad and mine

This includes checklist and a draft rep letter.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What does it means?

This is the cost for me to help you further.

I must go - I would be grateful if you could give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it and this will allow me to continue to help other customers.

You would need to make payment on the link I have sent - thank you

Are you free to talk?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not now! I’m leaving house in a min.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Send me the link for the feedback
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much

Sure - please don't forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit

Many thanks - If you do need me again pls do let me know.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. Only one more question for my application and my wife we have to apply by home office or by The EU Settlement Scheme? Or we must apply for both? Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did you get my question? For my application and my wife we have to apply by home office or by The EU Settlement Scheme? Or we must apply for both?

Kindly click on the link and I will help further - thank you