How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I was scammed out of £155000 by Royal CFD's. I then engaged

This answer was rated:

Hi i was scammed out of £155000 by Royal CFD's. I then engaged Blackstone Intelligence to recover the money but seem to be getting nowhere.Can anyone help?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Some of the money was sent by Visa Debit (i have gotten some back) most ot
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: most of it was wire transferred through AAA trading.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Where is Royal CFD located?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think it has offices in London New York and a head office in Estonia but honestly I dont know !
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I cannot at the moment

That is ok the system may have sent you an automated prompt for a call. What difficulties have you been having recovering this money and have you reported the incidence to anyone other than Blackstone Intelligence?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I reported the incident to Bank of Scotland they would not help so I made a complaint and they're complaint department manage to get me some of the debit card money back but not all of it, they would not help with the wire transfers so i have submitted a claim through The Financial Ombudsmen they have not assigned me an investigator yet they are waiting on my paperwork coming from the bank. That was a while ago!
Thank you for the additional information.
Unfortunately in instances where you have been scammed out of a sum of money, the usual recourse is for a report to be made to the bank and for an investigation to be undertaken with respect of this. You have also mentioned the matter being reported to the FinancialOmbudsman and their investigation taking place. The only other alternative is for the matter to be reported to action fraud to see whether they too may be asked to look into the matter.
They mAy be contacted by clicking on the below link: must be noted however that these investigations do take sometime.
Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.I ask kindly that you indicate whether you have accepted the answer given by clicking on the stars on the top of the page.
All the best
ReadyLaw and other Law Specialists are ready to help you