ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

I was scammed out of £155000 by Royal CFD's. I then engaged

Hi i was scammed out of £155000 by Royal CFD's. I then engaged Blackstone Intelligence to recover the money but seem to be getting nowhere.Can anyone help?
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Some of the money was sent by Visa Debit (i have gotten some back) most ot
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: most of it was wire transferred through AAA trading.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Where is Royal CFD located?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I think it has offices in London New York and a head office in Estonia but honestly I dont know !
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I cannot at the moment

That is ok the system may have sent you an automated prompt for a call. What difficulties have you been having recovering this money and have you reported the incidence to anyone other than Blackstone Intelligence?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I reported the incident to Bank of Scotland they would not help so I made a complaint and they're complaint department manage to get me some of the debit card money back but not all of it, they would not help with the wire transfers so i have submitted a claim through The Financial Ombudsmen they have not assigned me an investigator yet they are waiting on my paperwork coming from the bank. That was a while ago!
Thank you for the additional information.
Unfortunately in instances where you have been scammed out of a sum of money, the usual recourse is for a report to be made to the bank and for an investigation to be undertaken with respect of this. You have also mentioned the matter being reported to the FinancialOmbudsman and their investigation taking place. The only other alternative is for the matter to be reported to action fraud to see whether they too may be asked to look into the matter.
They mAy be contacted by clicking on the below link:
https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-phishing

It must be noted however that these investigations do take sometime.
Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

I ask kindly that you indicate whether you have accepted the answer given by clicking on the stars on the top of the page.
All the best
RL